The summer may be coming to a close, but there’s still plenty going on – both on and off court – in the Oxfordshire tennis community.
Make sure you don’t miss out on the following great events:
- Tennis Oxfordshire Club/Venue Forum: Monday Oct 16th, North Oxford Golf Club, 6.45pm. Topics include:
- Coach Accreditation – what does it mean?
- Tennis Oxfordshire Coaches Forum: Tuesday Oct 17th, David Lloyd, 9am-1pm.
- NEW EVENT – Tennis Oxfordshire Junior Awards Evening: 3rd Nov, Abingdon & Witney College, Abingdon – watch out for further information email to nominate your Club Juniors
- British Tennis Awards: Volunteer and Coach nominations open 30th Sept – watch out for BTM email newsletter with launch and nomination details
- Tennis Oxfordshire AGM, Babolat League Fixture meeting, British Tennis Awards Presentation: early March 2018
- New Website tennisoxfordshire.co.uk – need Club profiles and Coach profiles please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seniors Tournament: Open 16+ Men’s and Women’s Singles and Doubles – Postal with Finals 18th Feb WHLTC
- (Aegon)Team Tennis next year – Singles and doubles – play locally Div 2 only needs 2 players – 2 singles and 1 doubles match
- Midweek Leagues Men’s and Women’s runs May to Sept – please consider entering