Tennis is a sport for everyone – join the weekend fun
It’s back and bigger than ever!
The Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekend is heading to a venue near you, offering a FREE day for all the family to get on court. There are mini tennis sessions, family time, free play, cardio tennis and numerous other kinds of activities to get involved in.
Rackets and balls will be provided, so whether you’ve never picked up a racket before or you’re a seasoned regular – there’s something for everyone.
The below Clubs are running Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends in Oxfordshire.
Click on the club name below to find out more about the clubs who are running NVBTW in 2019.
- Banbury Tennis Club, 18/05/2019
- Banbury West End Lawn Tennis & Squash Club, 27/04/2019
- Blewbury Tennis Club, 21/07/2019
- Cropredy Tennis Club, 06/06/2019
- Deddington Tennis Club, 21/07/2019
- Hook Norton Tennis Club, 21/07/2019
- North Oxford LTC, 18 & 19/05/2019
- Peppard Lawn Tennis Club, 28/04/2019
- White Horse Leisure & Tennis Centre, 18/05/2019
- David Lloyd Oxford, 18 & 19/05/2019 and 20 & 21/07/2019
If you would like to search for a local event near you, please click here to be directed to the LTA website.