OLTA MML Summer 2019 Table as at 05/07/19
|Week 1 – 1st May||Result|
|Abingdon v Hanney||Hanney Won 6-2|
|Blewbury v Oxford Sports||Blewbury Won 7-1|
|Faringdon v Bye||N/A|
|Mapledurham v Woodstock||Woodstock Won 7-1|
|Week 2 – 22nd May||Result|
|Oxford Sports v Hanney||Oxford Sports Won 6-2|
|Faringdon v Abingdon||Draw 4-4|
|Mapledurham v Blewbury||Postponed|
|Woodstock v Bye||N/A|
|Week 3 – 12th June||Result|
|Hanney v Faringdon||Faringdon Won 6-2|
|Oxford Sports v Mapledurham||Mapledurham Won 5-3|
|Abingdon v Woodstock||Draw 4-4|
|Week 4 – 3rd July||Result|
|Mapledurham v Hanney||Mapledurham Won 8-0|
|Woodstock v Faringdon||Rearranged for July 17|
|Oxford Sports Bye||N/A|
|Blewbury v Abingdon||Blewbury Won 5-3|
Winter 2018 – 2019
FARINGDON Steve Perry 01367 244757 firstname.lastname@example.org
HANNEY David Corps 01235 867454 email@example.com
MAPLEDURHAM Kim Knight 07423754791 firstname.lastname@example.org
OXFORD SPORTS Martin Lester 01865 326408 email@example.com
WOODSTOCK Nigel Bryant 01993 812405 firstname.lastname@example.org
OLTA Mens Midweek League Winter 2018 Table as at 03/01/19
Men’s Midweek Winter League 2018/19
|1||Oxford Sports||–||Hanney||3rd October||8-0||–|
|2||Oxford Sports||–||Faringdon||17th October||Postponed||–|
|3||Woodstock||–||Oxford Sports||7th November||8-0||–|
|5||Mapledurham||–||Oxford Sports||12th December||Postponed||–|
|7||Faringdon||–||Oxford Sports||30th January||–|
|8||Hanney||–||Oxford Sports||13th February||–|
|9||Oxford Sports||–||Woodstock||27th February||–|
|10||Oxford Sports||–||Mapledurham||13th March||–|
Midweek League Rules
OLTA Morning Leagues
Basic rule sheet for 2018
- Each team consists of 4 players divided into 2 pairs according to merit.
- Each pair plays 2 sets against each opposing pair with the tie-break operating at 6 games all.
- The start time of matches will be 10.00am – the start time may be changed by mutual consent when confirming the match. (Home team to confirm during the week prior to when the match is scheduled)
- 8 New tennis balls must be provided by the HOME team.
- The match dates are provided. They are scheduled for Wednesdays but it is recognised that some clubs prefer to play on other days. Clubs wanting to change any dates should contact the opposing captain by phone, before 8th April and inform the League Committee of the new date. After this time matches may only be changed due to bad weather. You do not need to inform the League Committee of any re-arranged dates due to the weather.
- Scoring – The result of the match should be sent by the winning team by email. The HOME team should send the result if the match is a draw. The email address for sending results is email@example.com
- Scoring is simple. Your email should include the result, name of the competing teams and your division (i.e. Womens Division 1) .We do NOT need the names of your players.
- 1 point will be awarded for each set you win. It is very important that you keep a record of results for all your matches (including all team players)
- If you are unable to complete a match for any reason, then by mutual consent the match can be replayed, or the result can stand at the time of when the match is called off with any remaining sets considered null and void.
- If a team is unable to raise a full side on the day of the match, then they must concede the match. The team claiming the walkover shall be awarded 8 points.
- It is not permissible to field just 1 pair for Midweek League matches.
- It is permissible for players who represent a B team to play up twice for the A team, however, your A team players should not play down for your B team.
- It is customary to provide light refreshment at the conclusion of the match.
- This set of rules is designed to be very basic and provide the maximum flexibility for all competing teams.